Company:The Property Partners powered by eXp Realty
Location: Tucson, AZ
Team Profile:The Property Partners at eXp Realty has been serving Tucson, Phoenix, and surrounding areas for Buyers and Sellers since 2007. Our team consists of expert negotiators with over 30 years of combined sales experience in traditional sales, foreclosures, and short sales. We provide each of our clients with superior customer service through relationship building and effective communication.
We have an average listing time of 36 days on the market; 34 days less than the Arizona average of 70+ days. We have also sold over 1,250 properties in the last four years.
The Property Partners were selected among America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents® for 2018. With extremely high standards for selection, less than one percent (1%) of active Real Estate Professionals in the United States will receive this honor — truly the most exclusive and elite level of Real Estate Agents and Brokers in the community.
The Property Partners are also a member of the “The Thousand Top Real Estate Professionals,” a prestigious national awards ranking sponsored annually by REAL Trends and advertised in The Wall Street Journal. With an impressive 329 Transaction Sides for 2016 and 408 Transaction Sides for 2017, we are one of Tucson’s Top Professionals. The Property Partners are ranked in the top one-half percent of the more than 1.25 million Realtors® nationwide.
Job Description: The Buyer’s Agent will act as a real estate expert to educate buyer clients about the home buying process for The Property Partners at eXp Realty. The primary objective of the position is to prospect buyer leads and convert leads to appointments. The Buyer’s Agent is responsible for prospecting, communicating, scheduling, showings, negotiating and other Buyer’s Agent duties as needed.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysisto ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer client’s access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting & etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent/Transaction Coordinator informed on all client communications and developments (update notes in CRM).
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Attend team meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
- Activity Tracking – Buyer’s Agent is expected to input & report all prospecting and client servicing activitiesregularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.
- Highly organized
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, MLS, Skyslope, DocuSign etc.)
- Able to multi-task
- Real Estate knowledge and Real Estate License required
- Fine attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Somewhat Technical Savvy
- High School Diploma
- Real Estate License
- Salary with Bonuses