Title: Listing Coordinator
Company: The Property Partners at eXp Realty
Location: Tucson, AZ
Team Profile: The Property Partners at eXp Realty has been serving Tucson, Phoenix, and surrounding areas for Buyers and Sellers since 2007. Our team consists of expert negotiators with over 30 years of combined sales experience in traditional sales, foreclosures, and short sales. We provide each of our clients with superior customer service through relationship building and effective communication.
In 2018, team lead Kaukaha “K” Watanabe was recognized as an eXp Realty ICON Agent. K has earned $16k in publicly-traded eXp World Holdings common stock (the full company’s cap) in the form of public company investment for this achievement. K has also demonstrated company culture by teaching classes and his willingness to promote eXp Realty within his community. The Property Partners were also selected among America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents® for 2018. With extremely high standards for selection, less than one percent (1%) of active Real Estate Professionals in the United States will receive this honor — truly the most exclusive and elite level of Real Estate Agents and Brokers in the community.
The Property Partners are also a member of the “The Thousand Top Real Estate Professionals,” a prestigious national awards ranking sponsored annually by REAL Trends and advertised in The Wall Street Journal. With an impressive 329 Transaction Sides for 2016 and 408 Transaction Sides for 2017, we on our way to becoming One of Tucson’s Top Professionals. The Property Partners are ranked in the top one-half percent of the more than 1.25 million Realtors® nationwide.
Job Description: The Listing Coordinator will work in collaboration with other transaction coordinators and a team of agents to manage and update Real Estate Listings for the Property Partners at eXp Realty. The primary objective of the position is to prepare, organize, maintain and update Real Estate Listings. The Listing Coordinator is responsible for up keeping correspondence, communication, MLS listings, paperwork, scheduling and other Listing Coordinator duties as needed.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Obtain/Review all documentation required within the required time frames.
- Manage Skyslope Documentation (Paperless System)
- Schedule photography for properties.
- Schedule installation and removal of for sale sign for properties.
- Responsible for delivery, assigning, and removal of Supra Boxes on properties.
- Review and launch listings on MLS.
- Efficiently maintain emails
- Additional duties as needed.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum two (2) years office experience.
- Real Estate knowledge and/or Real Estate License a plus.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com.