Title: Transaction Coordinator
Company: The Property Partners at eXp Realty
Location: Tucson, AZ
Job Description: The Transaction Coordinator will work in collaboration with two other transaction coordinators, listing coordinator, and a team of agents, title / escrow officers, and lenders. The primary objective of the position is to manage transactions from contract acceptance to close of escrow for the Property Partners at eXp Realty. The Transaction Coordinator is responsible for up keeping correspondence, communication, contracts, paperwork, scheduling and other Transaction Coordinator duties as needed.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Manage Transactions from Contract Acceptance to Close of Escrow.
- Obtain/Review all documentation required within the required time frames.
- Manage Skyslope Documentation (Paperless System)
- Request Commission Instructions
- Review SS/CD
- Obtain Property Verifications
- Order Appraisals and Home Warranties
- Coordinate with Title, Other Agents, Lender, Contractors for Successful Closing
- Efficiently Maintain Emails
- Any Additional Tasks Assigned
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fine attention to detail.
- Real Estate knowledge a plus.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum two (2) years office experience.
- Real Estate experience preferred but not required.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.